1. The gift of life is one of God’s greatest miracles.
2. The talent we have comes from God, and we will be
accountable for how we use our talents.
3. Good intentions are not a substitute for good actions.
4. Six of the Ten Commandments have to do with honor.
5. Dishonor is when a person asks you for a favor that has not
earned it. Honor has to be earned.
6. When you contemplate any personal or business transactions,
ask yourself if you would like to see in the local paper a
critical reporting of your actions.
7. What a man does when he is alone is a true test of his
8. Getting old is not for sissies, it is a contact sport.
9. The reward of wisdom is to recognize who should be honored.
10. A leader sees the problem before it becomes a problem.